Monday, June 14

Baby's a little sad, a little hard to please

It's been a while since I've been able to feel loose in my skin. It's a little like I can't look at the world with a perspective that isn't directly related to my life and me and everything that comes to that. It's like being trapped in your life and not being able to see the world for what it is and it's been a while since this happened to me.
Somewhere in my mind I think I'm associating waiting for the rains with waiting for being me again, and not this person completely tied down with circumstances and the people in her life, who's unable to think of anything except the things happening around her / to her.
I typed that in a rush to quickly get it out so I can talk of other more pleasant things.
Damn. Except I can't think of more pleasant things. Can you guys tell the difference between these, these, these, these and these? Because it has been brought to my attention that I have inadvertently bought them all. I don't know whether to be distraught or a little smug.
I miss college you guys. Whenever I meet women from LSR or find out that so-and-so's from LSR I feel this rush of pride and inexplicable happiness. The same thing used to apply to my school too but it's a lot more intense for college. One such person, who went to both my school and my college, who I am NOT at ALL happy with is my stupid best friend. I'm so mad and bewildered that the whole thing just stresses me out. It makes me wonder if women are fucking morons who're actually handicapped by their useless hormones and girly bits that seem to impede clear thinking. Maybe we just like being pathetic and sitting around and waiting for assholes.
In other random news, since this post is obviously some sort of hot mess, my friend Swaamers is biking from Mumbai to Leh (you can follow his journey on Twitter if you're really bored) and the whole thing is making me ache with jealousy. Not that I'd ever get on a bike, I hate the death traps. It's just the fact that he's literally seeing the entire country and being by himself (except that he's with someone called Charsi, who obviously doesn't count) and making impromptu plans to go to Bhutan. Ugh. My jealousy is at an all time high.
Also I found out today that urinals don't have flushes?!?!! Or the ones that do are being replaced with some sort of water saving cake thingy that sort of lays there and absorbs all the nastiness?!?! I'm not sure why I'm sharing this news with you but what the FUCK dudes?
And in more random news, my asshole boss has resigned and is off to be a partner at KPMG. KPMG, if I were you I'd hide all the employees with delicate sensibilities and real personalities and thin skin. And the women who drink or smoke. And people who value having lives and seeing their families. Ahahahaha KPMG, I wish you well.

No comments: