Yet again, I'm supposed to be working, but amn't (thanks Po!). I've washed my hair, I've spent hours doing literally nothing, looking at random photographs of people I haven't thought of in ages, hung out with Bambi who is really not helping by reiterating how I'm wasting my life and yawning his rat encrusted halitosis breath all over me, etc. etc.
So after this post, I get down to work. A totally old school session of burning the midnight oil.
But first, dude, I want to clarify that this slow and deliberate fuckwittage might be considered a form of foreplay in some cultures, but in mine it just means A WHOLE DAY WASTED AND NO WORK DONE.
People, we're all adults. When do we start saying what we want to?
I conceptually understand that one does not become free-spirited by just wanting to not be a wreath of night-shade, but I can't help but think that certain people are plotting against me achieving the awesome peacefulness and happiness and hippieness that I can! The thought is tantalising and I'm just waiting for the opportunity to make my break for it.
Monday, February 9
What's up, internet? Things are good with me, thanks for asking. Lots of work, been making an ass out of myself fairly regularly, being bullied around by the resident felines. Same old.
It's the time of the year Murphy took stock of the old hat rack. Validated the ol' conclusions and revisited the ol' notions. Unfortunately, the results are pretty damning.
So the big plan is to just somehow get through this crapola arrangement of the stars and:
- not make an ass of myself
- eat more ice-cream
- read more
- work less
- oil hair thrice a week
- study for exams (sigh)
- listen to my cats and not let their disdain push me down the spiral of shame and self loathing
- say what I want to, when I want to
- not kick my nauseatingly happy friends in the teeth
- stay away from the trifecta of control issues, alcohol and men
- gain perspective on how to live life from the resident felines
- not be so bored
- spend more wela time on the internet
- learn krav-magah and kick people's asses for annoying me
- eat more south-indian food
- not watch depressing movies that make you think about your life
- organise earring collection
- find new music to listen to
This post is stupid and I have work to do. Clearly, this is not helping. But I think I'm going to blog more. Being whiny more consistently online. I have truly hit rock-bottom.