Monday, February 9
Robustly sane Murphy
What's up, internet? Things are good with me, thanks for asking. Lots of work, been making an ass out of myself fairly regularly, being bullied around by the resident felines. Same old.
It's the time of the year Murphy took stock of the old hat rack. Validated the ol' conclusions and revisited the ol' notions. Unfortunately, the results are pretty damning.
So the big plan is to just somehow get through this crapola arrangement of the stars and:
- not make an ass of myself
- eat more ice-cream
- read more
- work less
- oil hair thrice a week
- study for exams (sigh)
- listen to my cats and not let their disdain push me down the spiral of shame and self loathing
- say what I want to, when I want to
- not kick my nauseatingly happy friends in the teeth
- stay away from the trifecta of control issues, alcohol and men
- gain perspective on how to live life from the resident felines
- not be so bored
- spend more wela time on the internet
- learn krav-magah and kick people's asses for annoying me
- eat more south-indian food
- not watch depressing movies that make you think about your life
- organise earring collection
- find new music to listen to
This post is stupid and I have work to do. Clearly, this is not helping. But I think I'm going to blog more. Being whiny more consistently online. I have truly hit rock-bottom.