Friday, July 24

Give me reason to live / Teri behki behki nigaah nai mujhe ik sharaabi banaa diya

Internet,

I wonder. Am I secretly at heart a cheesy, lustful fat old man? Do I want to tell you to go on over there, turn on the lights (ALL the lights), come over here, stand on that chair, raise your arms and shake them? Am I worried that suspicious minds are talking, trying to tear us apart, that they don't believe in this love of mine, but they don't know what love is?
But I know what love is.

Or am I secretly an insane, completely awesome fat old man? Kya main saaki ki har nigaah pe balkha ke pi gaya? Lehro se khailta hua lehra ke pi gaya? Jab se dekha hai unki aankho ko halka sa saroor rehta hai? Na namaaz aati hai mujhko, na wazoo aata hai. Sajda kar leta hu jab saamne tu aata hai :)
Mera baad kis ko sataonge?
Mujhe kis tarah se mitaonge?
Kahaan jaa ke teer chalaaonge?
Yeh teri nazar ka kusoor hai ke sharaab peena sikha diya.

My gums don't bleed anymore. It's like I'm losing my identity all over again.

No comments: