Wednesday, November 3

Horse shaped puddles' bond

And so, thankfully, I won't ever have to do that again.
Am so very very very relieved.

Have plans on spending Saturday with her. Last time she ended up chewing some leaf to get the bidi taste out of her mouth. This time everything will be on an entirely different plane. There is this major emotional upheaval happening in her life and I have to agree it's not fair. She's not being given any time to let things play out. And what I initially told her came entirely from my mood and my very recent experience. But we change together from day to day, her & I. She called me yesterday to tell me she was pissed (at everything and nothing) and needed to see me. So I will.
And we're just so grateful to whoever that we still have each other especially to get us through this year.

No comments: