Sunday, July 6

Part of me wants to continue communicating with this blog only using cats.
But I won't.
It's a further step in my continuing saga of resisting beneficial impulses which I ought to heed.
I think I'll be going back to work tomorrow. My body is strongly resisting this by playing host to the flu. The problem with work is that it requires too much preparation. I'll have to fix my body and do something about all the issues I've let slide, claiming to be too ill to wax. I'll have to actually think about work and the people there and maintain a coherent thought for more than three minutes. I don't think I'm up to it, I don't feel ready. It seems that I have been reprogrammed by my three week long sabbatical.



Okay, so it makes me feel better.

1 comment:

Blackstratblues said...

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-your-kitten-is-hungry-and-has-a-remote.jpg